- License Renewal and Exam Information
- Search Licensees by License Type
- ACR Contractor or Technician License Renewal
- Duplicate Receipt for Online License Application
- Duplicate Receipt of Online Renewal
- Pay Penalties Online
- Change Contact Information Online
- ACR Contractor Exam Information
- Guidelines for Applicants with Criminal Convictions
- Enforcement Plan
- ACR Continuing Education
- Forms, FAQs, Rules, Law and Guidelines
- Meetings and Information
The Air Conditioning and Refrigeration program regulates contractors who install, repair, or maintain systems related to air conditioning, refrigeration, or heating. The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR) would like to remind the owners of homes and businesses that contracting with an unlicensed individual for air conditioning and heating repairs can be hazardous.
For information regarding air conditioning and refrigeration contractors, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read about the November 1, 2012 Changes to ACR Eligibility Requirements
Keep your address current with TDLR
Survey Questionnaires for Municipal Air Conditioning Requirements - the data received from this questionnaire has been posted to show the requirements of the cities and municipalities throughout the state. We encourage you to see if you are on our list (29kb PDF).
If you have not provided the agency with your local air conditioning and refrigeration requirements, download the questionnaire here, complete the form, and forward the information to email@example.com.