- License Renewal and Exam Information
- Search Licensees by License Type
- ACR Contractor or Technician License Renewal
- Duplicate Receipt for Online License Application
- Duplicate Receipt of Online Renewal
- Pay Penalties Online
- Change Contact Information Online
- ACR Contractor Exam Information
- Guidelines for Applicants with Criminal Convictions
- Enforcement Plan
- ACR Continuing Education
- Forms, FAQs, Rules, Law and Guidelines
- Meetings and Information
Forms are available for download in Adobe Acrobat .pdf format. Acrobat Reader is necessary to view .pdf files. If you need to obtain a copy of this program it is available as a free download for Windows or Macintosh operating systems.
The Air Conditioning and Refrigeration examinations may be taken at several locations around the state. Once you meet all eligibility requirements, you will receive an eligibility postcard from PSI. The postcard contains instructions for registering and scheduling examinations. You should obtain the Candidate Information Bulletin (CIB) which provides you with detailed information about the examination administered by PSI.PSI offers occupational testing at 17 locations throughout Texas. For general information about PSI, go to the company’s website at www.psionline.com. For information about the PSI testing program, go to www.psiexams.com.
The Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Candidate Information Bulletin is available for download.
Exam Pass/Fail Rates
- Fiscal Year 2012 Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Exam Information by Month (18KB PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2011 Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Exam Information by Month (18KB PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2010 Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Exam Information by Month (18KB PDF)
Top of Page | Air Conditioning Contractors Home Page | TDLR Home Page