- License Renewal and Exam Information
- Search Licensees by License Type
- ACR Contractor or Technician License Renewal
- Duplicate Receipt for Online License Application
- Duplicate Receipt of Online Renewal
- Pay Penalties Online
- Change Contact Information Online
- ACR Contractor Exam Information
- Guidelines for Applicants with Criminal Convictions
- Enforcement Plan
- ACR Continuing Education
- Forms, FAQs, Rules, Law and Guidelines
- Meetings and Information
Please be advised of the following changes to the requirements for Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Contractor insurance effective March 27, 2012:
- Licensees are no longer required to provide proof of insurance with their renewal application.
- Proof of insurance is only required with an initial application for licensure, a change in license assignment (new company), or upon request by the Department.
- The form - ACR001 Certificate of Insurance is no longer accepted by the Department.
- Cancellations, reinstatements and notice of non-renewals are no longer required to be sent to the Department.
- The insurance Acord™ form is acceptable proof of insurance as long it provides the following information: licensee name and number, A/C company name with address, policy number and effective/expiration dates, limits of coverage, insurance company name and contact information, and signature of authorized insurance representative.
Sample of Certificate of Insurance (398kb PDF)
For more information about air conditioning and refrigeration contractors, e-mail TDLR at email@example.com.Top of Page | Air Conditioning Contractors Home Page | TDLR Home Page