- Online Renewal, Exam and Education Information
- Search Licensees by License Type
- Renew Registration Online
- Property Tax Professionals Renewal Status
- Pay Penalties Online
- Exam Information
- Education Information
- Property Tax Professional Educational Status
- Comptroller of Public Accounts Property Tax Assistance Division
- Guidelines for Applicants with Criminal Convictions
- Criminal History Evaluation Letter
- Enforcement Plan
- Continuing Education
- Forms, FAQs, Rules and Statute
- Board Meetings and Information
Renew your TDLR registration in TWO easy steps!
Step 1: A renewal form is mailed 95 days prior to the registration expiration date to the permanent address on file, which can be verified by going to TDLR License Search
Step 2: Go to renew your registration online and pay your fee with a credit card. Renewing online reduces the cost of processing your renewal and helps keep license fees low. You’re done!
The Texas Tax Professional Advisory Committee is scheduled to meet Monday, July 8th at 10:30 a.m. in the 1st Floor Public Meeting Room (125E) of TDLR's North Campus Building, located at 1106 Clayton Lane in Austin. When the agenda is available, it will be posted online. The meeting will be broadcast live and available for viewing via RealPlayer.
The Frequently Asked Questions page will answer many of your Property Tax Professional education, registration and certification questions.
The Property Tax Professionals Educational Status page reflects all required core education courses and examinations, including completion dates. The registrant’s expiration date and classification are also found there.
TDLR proposes amendments to the property tax professionals program rules (16 Texas Administrative Code (TAC), Chapter 94, §94.25). The proposed amendments are necessary to implement changes recommended by the Tax Professional Advisory Committee (Committee) relating to the regulation of property tax professionals.
The proposed amendments were published in the February 1, 2013, issue of the Texas Register (38 TexReg 460). The Department will accept comments on the proposal until March 4, 2013.
The Department encourages anyone interested in the Property Tax Professionals program to review the rule proposal. Comments may be submitted by email to email@example.com.
Here are the public comments on general topics received during the 2012 Strategic Planning process. The comments are grouped as answers to the four questions we based our discussions on.
- What are we doing well?
- What can we do better?
- If you could change one service that we provide or eliminate or amend any provision of TDLR’s statutes or rules, what would it be?
- What major changes will occur over the next five years that will impact the way you do business and the services we provide?
Read the comments (68 kb PDF) To see the comments for each individual license program, go to that program's section on the web site.
Property Tax Professionals Penalties and Sanctions are outlined as part of TDLR’s Enforcement Plan.
TDLR is now accepting online payment for administrative penalties.
Please direct all of your questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.