- Online Renewal, Exam and Education Information
- Search Licensees by License Type
- Renew Registration Online
- Property Tax Professionals Renewal Status
- Pay Penalties Online
- Exam Information
- Education Information
- Property Tax Professional Educational Status
- Comptroller of Public Accounts Property Tax Assistance Division
- Guidelines for Applicants with Criminal Convictions
- Criminal History Evaluation Letter
- Enforcement Plan
- Continuing Education
- Forms, FAQs, Rules and Statute
- Board Meetings and Information
PSI administers licensing examinations for TDLR. PSI offers testing at 22 locations throughout Texas and at additional sites across the country. For general information about PSI, go to the company’s website, www.psionline.com. For information about the PSI testing program, go to www.psiexams.com.
For more detailed information about taking your examination at PSI, download the current Property Tax Professional Candidate Information Bulletin (CIB). This document is vital to your understanding of the examination process and the content of the examinations. The CIB is available as an Adobe PDF file suitable for printing. Acrobat Reader is necessary to view PDF files. If you need to obtain a copy of this program, it is available as a free download for Windows or Macintosh operating systems.
When you become eligible to sit for an examination, TDLR will notify PSI electronically. PSI will then send an eligibility postcard to your address on file with TDLR. The postcard contains instructions for registering and scheduling your examination. The examination fee will be paid directly to PSI. Check the CIB for amounts and additional information.
Exam Pass/Fail Rates
- Fiscal Year 2012 Property Tax Professional Exam Information by Month (17KB PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2011 Property Tax Professional Exam Information by Month (19KB PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2010 Property Tax Professional Exam Information by Month (18KB PDF)
Please direct examination questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.