TDLR Strategic Planning
The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR) invites you to join us for our 2018 Strategic Planning Sessions:
- Monday, April 9: Arlington and El Paso
- Monday, April 16: Houston and McAllen
- Monday, April 23: Austin
These sessions are your opportunity to share your ideas and opinions with us directly about how we’re doing and how we can improve. Your feedback during these open and interactive sessions will help us chart the course for TDLR’s future.
Your voice matters. We value your input and look forward to hearing from you. During each session participants will be asked to respond to the following questions about TDLR:
- What are we doing well?
- If you were king or queen for a day, what changes would you make to TDLR’s laws, rules, or processes?
- During the next five years, what major changes do you expect in your profession or industry, and in the state of Texas?
- What changes should we make to prepare for the next catastrophic event, such as Hurricane Harvey?
No RSVP or registration is required--sessions are free and open to everyone. Even if you can’t attend our face-to-face sessions, we want to hear from you. TDLR will post survey questions on our Facebook pages and responses will be included in our strategic planning analysis.
Ideas and suggestions from strategic planning sessions make a difference. We make process improvement and rule changes based on your feedback, and we share your feedback with state lawmakers. Your ideas can create real change for Texas.