Towing, Storage and Booting Advisory Board Meeting Agenda for June 18, 2018
Monday, June 18, 2018 – 2:00 p.m.
North Campus Building
1st Floor Public Meeting Room, Room 125E
1106 Clayton Lane
If you require auxiliary aids, services or materials in an alternate format contact the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation at least 5 working days prior to the meeting date. Phone: (512) 463-6599, FAX: (512) 475-2874, E-MAIL: email@example.com, TDD/RELAY TEXAS: 1-800-relay-VV (for voice), 1-800-relay-TX (for TDD).
View the meeting on TDLR's YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/TexasLicensing.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call, Certification of Quorum, and Introductions
- Approval of Minutes – Meeting of April 10, 2018
- Public Comment
**Any person wishing to address the Advisory Board should complete a Public Comment Form and submit it to the Program Specialist**
- Staff Reports
- Licensing Division
- Customer Service Division
- Enforcement Division
- Case Highlights
- Education and Examination Division
- Regulatory Program Management Division
- Organizational Changes
- Outreach Efforts
- Internal Efforts
- Field Inspections Division
- Top Violations
- Report on Division Projects
- Division Personnel Updates
- Executive Office
- Overview of TDLR’s Strategic Plan for Fiscal Years 2019-2023
- Recent Developments
- Licensing Division
- Discussion of public comments and possible recommendation of presentation for Commission approval on proposed amendments to 16 Texas Administrative Code, Chapter 86, §§ 86.213 and 86.705(n)-(q) regarding the Vehicle Towing program. These amendments implement Senate Bill 1501 and Senate Bill 2065, 85th Legislature, Regular Session (2017).
- Discussion and possible recommendation of presentation for Commission approval on the proposed repeal of 16 Texas Administrative Code, Chapter 89, regarding the Vehicle Booting and Immobilization program. This repeal implements Senate Bill 1501 and Senate Bill 2065, 85th Legislature, Regular Session (2017).
- Appointment of Vehicle Towing Enforcement Plan workgroup
- Discussion, review of, and possible recommendations for VSF Form 11
- Recommendations for agenda items for next Board meeting
- Discussion of date, time, and location of next Board meeting