Water Well Drillers and Pump Installers Advisory Council Summit Agenda
Friday, August 17, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
North Campus Building, 1st Floor Public Meeting Room, Suite 125E
1106 Clayton Lane – Austin, TX 78723
If you require auxiliary aids, services or materials in an alternate format contact the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation at least 5 working days prior to the meeting date. Phone: (512)475-4765, FAX: (512)475-2874, E-MAIL: Advisory.Boards@tdlr.texas.gov, TDD/RELAY TEXAS: 1-800-relay-VV (voice), 1-800-relay-TX (TDD).
Watch the meeting on TDLR's YouTube channel at – https://www.youtube.com/user/TexasLicensing
- Roll Call, Certification of Quorum, and Call Summit to Order
- Presentations on Water Well Related Groundwater Commingling Issues by Regulatory Program Management Division (RPM) Staff:
- Welcome and Introductions
- Overview of the workgroup process, determinations and the information gathered
- Current water well construction standards for wells encountering injurious water
- Open Forum Discussion on the Information Gathered by the Workgroup and Recommendations for improving Regulatory Efforts to Prevent the Commingling of Aquifers or Zones Causing Groundwater Quality Degradation
- Adjournment – Conclusion of Summit